First you steal my blog-thunder. Then you steal the blog title that I've been planning on using FOR WEEKS. Is this what I have to look forward to? You using my best ideas and taking credit for them??
I must admin, I had never heard the phrase until yesterday afternoon. Upon hearing the story shortly after the whole proposal thing, I thought silently, "now that would have been a great idea!" Unfortunately, I started with the wrong Lord Peter Wimsey book.
Paul: we should start counseling as soon as possible. Wait till I tell you about Jared's recently abandoned plan to charge me $2 every time he used the atm. ;o)
Jared: I'm glad you proposed the way you did. It was entirely you and straight from the heart. I don't need you to quote books to me. :o* (that smiley is giving you a smooch)
And it's never too late to read Dorothy L. Sayers mystery novel.
9 Comments:
I'm soooo good.
To all readers, please note that this was posted AFTER my prediction.
http://blogingpaul.blogspot.com/2007/04/psychic.html#comments
Congratulations, friend. I join with countless others in wishing you the best.
Lord Peter Wimsey proposes to Harriet Vane in Latin....
ah... the magic of Google.
congratulations!
Woohoo! The small round token is beautiful. Congratulations!
First you steal my blog-thunder. Then you steal the blog title that I've been planning on using FOR WEEKS. Is this what I have to look forward to? You using my best ideas and taking credit for them??
And I said yes to you???
so when do we start counseling?
is this your first real fight? :O)
I must admin, I had never heard the phrase until yesterday afternoon. Upon hearing the story shortly after the whole proposal thing, I thought silently, "now that would have been a great idea!" Unfortunately, I started with the wrong Lord Peter Wimsey book.
Paul: we should start counseling as soon as possible. Wait till I tell you about Jared's recently abandoned plan to charge me $2 every time he used the atm. ;o)
Jared: I'm glad you proposed the way you did. It was entirely you and straight from the heart. I don't need you to quote books to me. :o* (that smiley is giving you a smooch)
And it's never too late to read Dorothy L. Sayers mystery novel.
Post a Comment
<< Home