Intangible Religious Benefits
I received my annual giving statement from my church yesterday, and at the bottom it is clear to indicate that I have only received "intangible religious benefits" and nothing else of value in exchange for my donations. This is apparently to make it clear to the IRS that they shouldn't tax my use of intangible religious benefits, which I'm very grateful for. So, I thought I'd take this opportunity to thank Paul, Jim, and all of the other providers of these intangible religious benefits which I value greatly, even if the IRS does not.

2 Comments:
i love that phrase
oh.... it is is a joy to provide you with intangible religious benefits.
I noticed that too. :-) I'm glad our church makes it clear to the IRS that the benefits are intangible... otherwise, they might think "treasures in heaven" amount to something like an illegal offshore bank account or something.... ;-)
And I second the thanks to Paul and everyone at Central for those intangible religious benefits.
Post a Comment
<< Home