Carlos Eduardo Maldonado Zepeda
October 19, 1993 – November 13, 2006
Carlos, a wonderful 13-year-old boy from Honduras whom I have had the pleasure of getting to know for the last few years through Compassion International, lost his battle to cancer yesterday. Carlos was a smart kid who liked to draw, play soccer, and dreamt of visiting big cities in the U.S. When I travelled, I would send him postcards from the cities I was staying in. It was a joy to exchange letters and receive his cards and drawings. I am glad to have been a part of his life. He is survived by his father, stepmother, and two sisters. Please keep them in your prayers.

2 Comments:
Jared, I'm so sorry. I know this must be hard... I wish you could have seen him when we go. Sorry
Jared, I was so sorry to hear about this. His family is in my prayers, as are you.
Post a Comment
<< Home