Thursday, June 08, 2006

Stupid Surveys

I ran across a blog today with one of those stupid self-disclosure surveys that asks you dozens of questions like the number of times you've done drugs and what your favorite pizza is. After filling out half the stupid thing, I realized how stupid it was and that I frankly didn't want to tell the world EVERYTHING about me. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I want to sit down over a cup of coffee or take a long walk with someone I actually know and get to know them better. Then, maybe, I'll tell them EVERYTHING about me, but probably not on the first walk. Anyway, there are a few highlights of the survey I would like to share with the world...

The Shoes You Wore Today: Merrell Mesa Ventilator II - I love these shoes and I wear them every day.

Goal I would like to achieve this year: Speak Spanish on a conversational level

Thoughts First Waking Up: What day is it?

Pepsi or Coke: Coke

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: AriZona

Do you Swear: sometimes, like when i drop something on my foot

Other miscellaneous answers: I've also got a thing for girls with red hair, traveling to strange and beautiful places, and I'm not addicted to coffee. Really, I'm not. Really.

3 Comments:

At 6/08/2006 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i suppose that would explain this .

you confuse me.

 
At 6/09/2006 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jared, have I ever mentioned my sister has red hair? She also is trying to get back into running. She's not even close to fluent in Spanish, but she does know a colorful variety of spanish swear words/gang related words from her time working with juvenile delinquents in Denver. She also spent a couple weeks in Central/South America in high school and absolutely loved it--it was with a church youth group.

Hmmm...you know, you two would have a lot in common, except for your complete lack of piercings/tattoos. Ever think about getting your eyebrow pierced? ;) (I'll take that as a "no"). If she ever comes to visit me in Athens, I'll have to introduce you.

 
At 6/09/2006 10:14 AM, Blogger jared said...

I had an earring once, but I've never desired to have other holes put in my body. I would consider a tatoo, but I'd have to be pretty sure about the image. I'm too impulsive to just start getting tatoos. I'd end up with dozens of them I didn't like in a month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home