Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Drama by George

My long time friend, George Halitzka, just launched his new website, Drama by George. He's providing church drama consulting, workshops, drama-based corporate events and other cool stuff from his home base in Iowa, although I hear he likes to travel to new and strange places as well. George is a top-notch playwright and director who has a passion for the stage, plus he's just a nice guy and a lot of fun to hang out with. Anyone going to Iowa this summer and need someone to road-trip with?

7 Comments:

At 5/17/2006 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have a color code for roadtrips?

 
At 5/18/2006 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's ride

 
At 5/18/2006 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm.... is george married or seeing someone? because I have a friend who would go well with him.

 
At 5/23/2006 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you going to answer my question or what?!

 
At 5/25/2006 6:25 AM, Blogger jared said...

He has a serious girlfriend. Read that as his girlfriend is serious, or he's seriously seeing someone. Geeze, I think I just confused myself.

 
At 10/10/2006 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother would really like george.

 
At 10/15/2006 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, isn't george gay? i could swear he is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home