Many Bags Look Alike
While I was at the Columbus airport waiting for my own bag to arrive, I was entertained by the variety of oddly shaped and packaged items making their way around the belt. While many pieces of luggage may look alike, this one should have been easy for its owner to pick out. It is apparently a box of actual human blood. After watching it circle for 15 minutes, an airline rep came along to move it to the lost and found pile. I hope whoever lost it finds it soon.

5 Comments:
Nice photo. But I don't think vampires like that glaring overhead lighting. (just picked up Blade Trinity tonight, so what can i say)
perhaps they were using the belt as the world's slowest centrifuge.
i think you should have asked for the box along with your lost-and-found luggage.
jared, can you send me that picture? it might make it into a sermon.
Many Blogs Look Alike
wait... no, this is just the same one.
*tick tock*
that photo is fantastic
Post a Comment
<< Home