Inaugural Run
The inaugural run of the Monday night Ridges Running Club (okay, still working on the name) traversed 4.4 miles of the beautiful Ridges hilltops yesterday. My friend Mike and I ran two loops of the 2.2 mile course. The course is challenging enough for experienced runners, especially if you run it twice, but accessible to beginners as well. Join us every Monday evening at 5:30 starting from Building 22 (labeled #222 on this map). I had a great time this week, and I'm hoping many more people will join us in the weeks to come.

3 Comments:
How about I bike past you all on my way home? ;) Seriously, you should show me the route you've worked out, in case I ever want to add a couple miles to my commute home--because that's the only way you'll get me to do a two mile loop: on my bike.
gun
Jared: it looks like I have to eat my words regarding my above comment. :)
And by the way, my legs are still really sore from my first attempt at running that loop. I hope I'm recovered in time for next week!
Post a Comment
<< Home